"GEMXX intends to grow its market share by expansion of existing markets, opening new markets and by acqusition" - Jay Maull, CEO
GEMXX is committed to increasing sustainable value for its shareholders by:
- Encompassing vertically integrated activities from gemstone and mineral extraction through worldwide wholesale and retail jewelry distribution.
- Leveraging established operations around the world to capitalize on lower production costs.
- Scaling GEMXX’s mining operations and jewelry production to meet the world demand of Ammolite.
- Capitalize on our strategic business relationships to ensure the company maintains its existing market share while securing new business as it emerges.
- Acquiring operating suppliers of the raw materials GEMXX uses to produce its products such as gold, silver and other precious and semi-precious gemstones.
- Open GEMXX Branded retail locations in select, strong Ammolite selling markets which will allow the company to capture a larger portion of the retail selling price of our products.
- GEMXX will further increase revenues through an acquisition campaign.